Quest Vitamin D3 1000iu Tablets
- High strength formula
- Supports healthy bones and teeth
- Supports immune function
- Essential fat soluble vitamin
- Safeguards intake of this essential nutrient, usually produced in the body as a result of exposure to sunlight.
- Promotes calcium absorption in the gut.
- Important during pregancy and breast-feeding, an essential nutrient for a growing infant.
- Also recommended by the UK government for: children aged 6 months to 5 years, those over the age of 65, individuals with darker skin, those who cover their skin for cultural reasons or those who do not spend a lot of time outdoors.
- High potency
- Suitable for vegetarians
This product is available as a free sample with Take5.
Take5 is our unique sampling programme that lets you try 5 samples for free every 30 days - all you need to pay for is delivery! We've got over 100 products available as samples, and we're always adding new ones to the list so you won't get bored of the same things. You'll find samples of skincare, supplements, vitamins & minerals, food, protein and much more, from all your favourite brands. The only thing you have to pay for is the £2.99 delivery!
UK Standard delivery is £2.99. For UK orders £19.95 or over this is FREE.
All international orders are sent out through Fedex on a tracked service. Postage zones out with the UK are split into the following 4 zones:
Zone 1 Delivery is £15. (Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Faroe Islands, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Greenland, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco, Netherlands, Portugal, Spain & Sweden)
Zone 2 Delivery is £20. (Canada, Gibraltar, Iceland, Norway, Switzerland & USA)
Zone 3 Delivery is £25. (Albania, Bulgaria, China, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Hong Kong, Hungary, Japan, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Malta, Malaysia, Poland, Romania, Serbia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Turkey & Ukraine)
Zone 4 Delivery is £30. (Antigua & Barbuda, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Barbados, Bermuda & Seychelles)