HealthAid Vitamin A 5000iu Capsules
Vitamin A is beneficial for good eyesight and helps build strong cell membranes. It assists in keeping tissues and organs healthy and in promotion of growth, strong bones, healthy skin, hair, teeth and gums.Vitamin A capsules may be of benefit to;.
- Those who suffer from night blindness, weak eyesight and it may aid in the treatment of many eye disorders.
- Those who wish to build resistance to respiratory infections.
- Those who wish to help shorten the duration of certain infections.
- Those who wish to help keep tissues and organs healthy as well as helping to promote growth, strong bones, healthy skin, hair, teeth and gums.
- Those who wish to reduce age spots.
- Yellow and green vegetables, fruits, and liver are a good source of natural vitamin A.
- Vitamin A, plays an important role in many of the metbolic process such as gene transcription, bone metabolism, haematopoiesis and also in antioxidant activity.
- Deficiency can cause blurred vision, respiratory and immune problems, acne and other skin problems
- Vitamin A is beneficial if taken with other supplements such as Vitamin B, C, D and E.
Recommended Daily Intake:
Adults and children over 12 years of age, one capsule daily with food. Adults can take up to two capsules daily if required. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
Caution: This product contains Vitamin A. Do not take if you are pregnant or likely to become pregnant except on the advice of a doctor or ante natal clinic.
Allergen information: This product contains soya.
Bulking Agent (soybean oil), Capsule Shell (gelling agent (gelatine), humectant (glycerol, purified water), Fish Oil, Vitamin A (palmitate), Vitamin D (ergocalciferol).
|Each Capsule Contains (Average)||%RDA|
|Vitamin A (5000iu) 1.5mg||188|
|Vitamin D (400iu) 10ug||200|
RDA: EC Recommended Daily Allowance
UK Standard delivery is £2.99. For UK orders £19.95 or over this is FREE.
All international orders are sent out through Fedex on a tracked service. Postage zones out with the UK are split into the following 4 zones:
Zone 1 Delivery is £15. (Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Faroe Islands, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Greenland, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco, Netherlands, Portugal, Spain & Sweden)
Zone 2 Delivery is £20. (Canada, Gibraltar, Iceland, Norway, Switzerland & USA)
Zone 3 Delivery is £25. (Albania, Bulgaria, China, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Hong Kong, Hungary, Japan, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Malta, Malaysia, Poland, Romania, Serbia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Turkey & Ukraine)
Zone 4 Delivery is £30. (Antigua & Barbuda, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Barbados, Bermuda & Seychelles)