HealthAid SeniorProbio Capsules
A unique formulation especially for seniors containing a superior blend of 30 billion viable bacterial strains; fortified with a prebiotic (FOS), to maintain a healthy intestinal flora which is usually offset with age. HealthAid® uses special acid & bile resistant strains, which prevent the stomach juices destroying the ingredients before they reach the intestines, ensuring their purity and potency.
- Balances the levels of good bacteria in the body which is lost with age
- Plays a vital role in maintaining good health
- May help reduce the duration/ recurrence of diarrhea
- Helps maintain healthy bowel function
- May help maintain a healthy immune system
- Helps improve the absorption and assimilation of nutrients in the body
- May help maintain a healthy gastrointestinal balance of good and potentially harmful bacteria
- May help in the production of certain vitamins needed by the body
- May improve lactose absorption in seniors who are lactose intolerant
SeniorProbioTM capsules are specially designed for Seniors who are more prone to having an offset bacterial balance in the body with especially have low counts of Bifidobacterium as they age.
It may also be of benefit to.
- Seniors who wish to maintain a healthy immune system
- Those with persistent bowel discomfort
- Seniors who regularly suffer from wind or bloating problems
- Those following a course of antibiotics
- Seniors who lead a stressful lifestyle
- Those feeling lethargic or rundown
- Seniors with compromised immune function
Recommended Daily Intake:
Adults one capsule daily on an empty stomach, preferably in the morning .
Do not exceed recommended daily intake, unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
|Each Capsule Contains (Average):||%RDA|
|Lactobacillus acidophilus||0.5 billion*|
|Lactobacillus brevis||2 billion*|
|Lactobacillus bulgaricus||0.5 billion*|
|Lactobacillus casei||5 billion*|
|Lactobacillus paracasei||2 billion*|
|Lactobacillus plantarum||2 billion*|
|Lactobacillus rhamnosus||2 billion*|
|Lactobacillus salivarius||0.5 billion*|
|Bifidobacterium bifidum||0.5 billion*|
|Bifidobacterium breve||5 billion*|
|Bifidobacterium lactis||5 billion*|
|Bifidobacterium longum||5 billion*|
|Total Lacto/Bifido Cultures||30 billion**|
*: EC Recommended Daily Allowance Not Yet Established
** The stated bacterial count is the amount present up until the end of shelf life; provided recommended storage conditions are strictly adhered to. Due to the unstable nature of the organisms, the live bacterial count may vary or decline over time depending on temperature fluctuations and storage conditions.
Capsule Shell [hydroxy propyl methyl cellulose (HPMC)]
Bulking Agent (potato maltodextrin)
Anti-caking Agent (silicon dioxide, veg. magnesium stearate).
UK Standard delivery is £2.99. For UK orders £19.95 or over this is FREE.
All international orders are sent out through Fedex on a tracked service. Postage zones out with the UK are split into the following 4 zones:
Zone 1 Delivery is £15. (Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Faroe Islands, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Greenland, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco, Netherlands, Portugal, Spain & Sweden)
Zone 2 Delivery is £20. (Canada, Gibraltar, Iceland, Norway, Switzerland & USA)
Zone 3 Delivery is £25. (Albania, Bulgaria, China, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Hong Kong, Hungary, Japan, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Malta, Malaysia, Poland, Romania, Serbia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Turkey & Ukraine)
Zone 4 Delivery is £30. (Antigua & Barbuda, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Barbados, Bermuda & Seychelles)