HealthAid Royal 3 Evening Primrose Royal Jelly and Ginseng Capsules
- Frequent cold and flue sufferers who have low immune systems.
- People who regularly feel tired lethargic and lack energy to function properly.
- Men and women who wish to maintain stronger nails and hair and a more radiant complexion.
- Busy executives, stressful careers, manic-depressives and nervous conditions.
- Poor digestive and gastric-intestinal problems.
- Moderate to heavy alcohol consumers, to help improve the liver function.
- Insomnia suffers, who lack a restful sleep.
- People who wish to maintain general well being including children and the senior citizens.
- Menopausal women.
Recommended Daily Intake:
Adults, one capsule daily upon rising with a glass of water.
Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
|Each Capsule Contains (Average):|
|Evening Primrose Oil [std to 10% GLA]||500mg*|
|Korean Ginseng extract (5:1) [std to min 8% ginsenosides]||250mg*|
*: EC Recommended Daily Allowance Not Yet Established
Evening Primrose Oil (10% GLA)
Standardised Korean Ginseng 5:1 (min 8% ginsenosides)
Allergen Information: Royal Jelly can cause an allergic reaction to some people.
UK Standard delivery is £2.99. For UK orders £19.95 or over this is FREE.
All international orders are sent out through Fedex on a tracked service. Postage zones out with the UK are split into the following 4 zones:
Zone 1 Delivery is £15. (Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Faroe Islands, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Greenland, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco, Netherlands, Portugal, Spain & Sweden)
Zone 2 Delivery is £20. (Canada, Gibraltar, Iceland, Norway, Switzerland & USA)
Zone 3 Delivery is £25. (Albania, Bulgaria, China, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Hong Kong, Hungary, Japan, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Malta, Malaysia, Poland, Romania, Serbia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Turkey & Ukraine)
Zone 4 Delivery is £30. (Antigua & Barbuda, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Barbados, Bermuda & Seychelles)