HealthAid Psyllium Husk 1000mg Vegetable Capsules
Psyllium Husk is of the finest quality with high fibre content. Psyllium Husk is traditionally used to help maintain bowl regularity, support intestinal cleansing and aid the softening of faecal matter. It is important to maintain adequate fluid intake when taking Psyllium Husk to help maintain healthy bowel movements, ease and regularity. It is also beneficial to be used as part of a calorie controlled diet and in a weight loss programme.
- May help to ease the symptoms of diarrhoea
- May help to ease the pain of haemorrhoids and cystitis.
- Maintain healthy cholesterol control
- May helps to clean the colon
- May ease the symptoms of stomach and intestinal ulcers
- May help to softening stools and bowel movement
Who is Psyllium Husk 1000mg Capsules for?
Psyllium Husk 1000mg Capsules may be of benefit to:
- Those with persistent bowel discomfort
- People having digestive problems and high blood cholesterol
- People suffering from diarrhoea, constipation and hard stool.
- Beneficial to those who have high cholesterol and LDL level (Low density Lipoprotein)
Recommended Daily Intake:
Adults and children over 12 years of age, two capsules daily.
Can be increased up to four capsules daily if required, preferably in the evening.
Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
Caution: Pregnant women, people with Chronic Constipation and Irritable Bowel Syndrome should seek professional advice before use. Important to keep fluid intake adequate.
|Two Capsules Contain (Average):||%RDA|
*: EC Recommended Daily Allowance Not Yet Established
Psyllium Husk (Plantago ovata)
Capsule Shell [hydroxy propyl methyl cellulose (HPMC), water]
Anti-caking Agent (silica, veg. magnesium stearate)
UK Standard delivery is £2.99. For UK orders £19.95 or over this is FREE.
All international orders are sent out through Fedex on a tracked service. Postage zones out with the UK are split into the following 4 zones:
Zone 1 Delivery is £15. (Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Faroe Islands, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Greenland, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco, Netherlands, Portugal, Spain & Sweden)
Zone 2 Delivery is £20. (Canada, Gibraltar, Iceland, Norway, Switzerland & USA)
Zone 3 Delivery is £25. (Albania, Bulgaria, China, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Hong Kong, Hungary, Japan, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Malta, Malaysia, Poland, Romania, Serbia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Turkey & Ukraine)
Zone 4 Delivery is £30. (Antigua & Barbuda, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Barbados, Bermuda & Seychelles)