HealthAid L-Lysine Hydrochloride 500mg Tablets
Lysine is an essential amino acid vital in the make-up of critical body proteins. It is necessary for growth and development, tissue repair and the production enzymes.
People with repeated cold sores and viral infections such as herpes are well advised to include L-Lysine for fatty acid breakdown, which is required for energy production, concentration and a healthy cardiovascular system.
L-Lysine tablets may be of benefit to:
- People who gym or exercise often
- Those who wish to maintain a healthy body weight
- Those wishing to reduce alcohol craving
- People who wish to maintain a healthy immune system
- L-Lysine is crucial for the proper absorption of calcium from the gastrointestinal tract
- Facilitates the production of enzymes, hormones and antibodies and assists in the formation of muscle protein
- Aides in the synthesis of collagen, an important constiuent of bones and connective tissues
L-Lysine (hydrochloride), Di-Calcium Phosphate, Microcrystaline Cellulose, *Stearic Acid, Croscarmellose Sodium, Silica, *Magnesium Stearate, *From Vegetable Source
|Each Tablet Contains (Average):|
UK Standard delivery is £2.99. For UK orders £19.95 or over this is FREE.
All international orders are sent out through Fedex on a tracked service. Postage zones out with the UK are split into the following 4 zones:
Zone 1 Delivery is £15. (Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Faroe Islands, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Greenland, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco, Netherlands, Portugal, Spain & Sweden)
Zone 2 Delivery is £20. (Canada, Gibraltar, Iceland, Norway, Switzerland & USA)
Zone 3 Delivery is £25. (Albania, Bulgaria, China, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Hong Kong, Hungary, Japan, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Malta, Malaysia, Poland, Romania, Serbia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Turkey & Ukraine)
Zone 4 Delivery is £30. (Antigua & Barbuda, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Barbados, Bermuda & Seychelles)