HealthAid EyeVit - Prolonged Release Tablets
- Those who wish to help keep the eyes looking bright and sparkling clean.
- People with blood shot eyes as it helps keep the eyes moist so that they do not dry up.
- Those who wish to prevent dark circles and bags under the eyes due to lack of sleep and the stress and strains of every day of life.
- Those who wish to enhance the integrity of the skin around the eyes, helping to reduce crows feet and wrinkles
- Those who need to ensure proper nourishment to the eyes
- Those who have been repeatedly exposed to smoke and sunlight
Recommended Daily Intake:
Adults and children over 12 years of age, one tablet daily with breakfast.
|Each Tablet Contains (Average):||%RDA|
|Vitamin A (2500 iu)||750μg||94|
|Vitamin D (100 iu)||2.5μg||50|
|Vitamin E (24 iu)||16mg||160|
|Riboflavin (vitamin B2)||25mg||1563|
RDA: EC Recommended Daily Allowance
*: EC RDA Not Yet Established
Bulking Agent (calcium phosphate, microcrystalline cellulose)
Vitamin C (ascorbic acid)
Riboflavin (vitamin B2)
Vitamin E (succinate)
Binding Agent (acacia gum)
Anti Caking Agent (veg. stearic acid, veg. magnesium stearate)
Vitamin A Prep
Coating: [polyvinylpyrrolidone (PVP)]
UK Standard delivery is £2.99. For UK orders £19.95 or over this is FREE.
All international orders are sent out through Fedex on a tracked service. Postage zones out with the UK are split into the following 4 zones:
Zone 1 Delivery is £15. (Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Faroe Islands, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Greenland, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco, Netherlands, Portugal, Spain & Sweden)
Zone 2 Delivery is £20. (Canada, Gibraltar, Iceland, Norway, Switzerland & USA)
Zone 3 Delivery is £25. (Albania, Bulgaria, China, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Hong Kong, Hungary, Japan, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Malta, Malaysia, Poland, Romania, Serbia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Turkey & Ukraine)
Zone 4 Delivery is £30. (Antigua & Barbuda, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Barbados, Bermuda & Seychelles)