HealthAid CoQ10 20mg Tablets
- Generate energy and endurance by rejuvenating cellular mitochondria
- May give an extra boost of an energy
- May help maintain healthy heart and circulatory system
- May work as an antioxidant and prevent cell damages
- May offer nutritional support for improved immune response
- May help control hypertension and blood pressure
- People leading busy stressful life
- Those who are diabetic or have hypertension
- People using cholesterol lowering drugs
- Those suffering from low energy levels due to illness
- People who want to improve athletic performance
Recommended Daily Intake:
Adults and children over 12 years of age, one tablet daily.
Adults can increase up to three tablets daily if required.
Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
|Each Tablet Contains (Average):||%RDA|
|Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10)||20mg||*|
*: EC Recommended Daily Allowance Not Yet Established
Bulking Agent (di-calcium phosphate, microcrystalline cellulose)
Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10-ubiquinone)
Anti-caking Agent (veg. stearic acid, veg. magnesium stearate)
Binding Agent (acacia gum)
Glazing Agent (shellac)
UK Standard delivery is £2.99. For UK orders £19.95 or over this is FREE.
All international orders are sent out through Fedex on a tracked service. Postage zones out with the UK are split into the following 4 zones:
Zone 1 Delivery is £15. (Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Faroe Islands, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Greenland, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco, Netherlands, Portugal, Spain & Sweden)
Zone 2 Delivery is £20. (Canada, Gibraltar, Iceland, Norway, Switzerland & USA)
Zone 3 Delivery is £25. (Albania, Bulgaria, China, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Hong Kong, Hungary, Japan, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Malta, Malaysia, Poland, Romania, Serbia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Turkey & Ukraine)
Zone 4 Delivery is £30. (Antigua & Barbuda, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Barbados, Bermuda & Seychelles)