HealthAid Citrus Bioflavonoids 1000mg Tablets
Bioflavonoids are found in citrus fruits and help maintain capillary strength and intensify the effect of Vitamin C in the body. They cannot be produced by the body and most be taken through food or supplements.People with bruising, varicose veins, spider veins, haemorrhage, cataracts, bleeding gums, blood clots and haemorrhoids would be well advised to include bioflavonoids in their daily diet.Citrus Bioflavonoids 1000mg tablets may be of benefit to:
- Those who need to increase their immunity
- Those who need to protect their bones, nails, skin, hair and blood vessels for maximum health
- Those who are exposed to free radical damage
- Essential nutrient to help reduce oxidative stress
- Vitamin C dificiency can cause scurvy, atherosclerosis, cardiovascular and ischemic heart diseases.
- Fruits and vegetables are rich sources of Vitamin C. Kakadu Plum and Camu Camu have the highest Vitamin C content than any other fruits.
Recommended Daily Intake:
Adults and children over 12 years of age, one tablet daily.
Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
Bulking Agent (di-calcium phosphate)
Binding Agent (acacia gum)
Anti-caking Agent (veg. stearic acid, veg. magnesium stearate).
UK Standard delivery is £2.99. For UK orders £19.95 or over this is FREE.
All international orders are sent out through Fedex on a tracked service. Postage zones out with the UK are split into the following 4 zones:
Zone 1 Delivery is £15. (Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Faroe Islands, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Greenland, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco, Netherlands, Portugal, Spain & Sweden)
Zone 2 Delivery is £20. (Canada, Gibraltar, Iceland, Norway, Switzerland & USA)
Zone 3 Delivery is £25. (Albania, Bulgaria, China, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Hong Kong, Hungary, Japan, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Malta, Malaysia, Poland, Romania, Serbia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Turkey & Ukraine)
Zone 4 Delivery is £30. (Antigua & Barbuda, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Barbados, Bermuda & Seychelles)