HealthAid Celadrin 550mg Tablets
Celadrin acts as a lubricant to the body’s cell membranes, making the cells more fluid and elastic. It is vital for the fluids that cushion the body’s bones and joints. Celadrin is believed to have natural anti-inflammatory properties and plays a crucial role in altering the lipid structure of the cell membrane to enhance cell repair and regeneration. HealthAid Celadrin may help with painful joints and rapidly promote joint health by helping to improve flexibility and mobility.
- Acts as a lubricant to joints, tissues and arteries
- Modulates the immune system function
- May play a role in reducing inflammation
- Is believed to play a role in reducing stiffness of the joints
- May help the body restore flexibility
- May help ease painful joints
Celadrin tablets may be of benefit to;.
- People who wish to ease joint discomfort
- Those who wish to maintain healthy joints
- People who are looking to improve their flexibility and mobility
- Elderly people who are more prone to joint aches and pains
- Sports/ active individuals who cause constant damage to their joints
UK Standard delivery is £2.99. For UK orders £19.95 or over this is FREE.
All international orders are sent out through Fedex on a tracked service. Postage zones out with the UK are split into the following 4 zones:
Zone 1 Delivery is £15. (Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Faroe Islands, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Greenland, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco, Netherlands, Portugal, Spain & Sweden)
Zone 2 Delivery is £20. (Canada, Gibraltar, Iceland, Norway, Switzerland & USA)
Zone 3 Delivery is £25. (Albania, Bulgaria, China, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Hong Kong, Hungary, Japan, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Malta, Malaysia, Poland, Romania, Serbia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Turkey & Ukraine)
Zone 4 Delivery is £30. (Antigua & Barbuda, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Barbados, Bermuda & Seychelles)