HealthAid Bromelain 500mg Vegetable Capsules
- It may serve as an effective digestive aid
- It is believed to aid the absorption and utilization of antibiotics
- It may aid in the absorption of Glucosamine
- It is believed to be a natural blood thinner
- It may have powerful anti-inflammatory properties
- It is believed to be a mucus-thinning agent
- It may serve as an effective Immune system enhancer
- It is believed to aid skin healing (similar to the action of zinc)
Recommended Daily Intake:
Adults and children over 12 years of age, one capsule daily with food.
Can be increased to two capsules daily if required.
Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
|Each Bromelain Capsule contains (average):|
|Bromelain Enzyme Powder.||500mg*.|
|(Provides 1200GDU units of natural enzyme).|
|*: EC Recommended daily intake not yet established.|
Capsule shell [Hydroxy Propyl Methyl Cellulose(HPMC)]
Veg. Magnesium stearate.
UK Standard delivery is £2.99. For UK orders £19.95 or over this is FREE.
All international orders are sent out through Fedex on a tracked service. Postage zones out with the UK are split into the following 4 zones:
Zone 1 Delivery is £15. (Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Faroe Islands, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Greenland, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco, Netherlands, Portugal, Spain & Sweden)
Zone 2 Delivery is £20. (Canada, Gibraltar, Iceland, Norway, Switzerland & USA)
Zone 3 Delivery is £25. (Albania, Bulgaria, China, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Hong Kong, Hungary, Japan, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Malta, Malaysia, Poland, Romania, Serbia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Turkey & Ukraine)
Zone 4 Delivery is £30. (Antigua & Barbuda, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Barbados, Bermuda & Seychelles)