BioCare Colleginase Vegetable Capsules
Colleginase is a collagen supporting nutrient complex containing vitamin C with flavonoids and vitamins A and D. Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of bones and cartilage.
- Vitamin C contributes to the collagen formation and the normal function of bones, teeth, cartilage, gums, skin and blood vessels.
- Vitamin A contributes to the maintenance of normal mucous membranes, skin and normal vision
- Vitamin C contributes to maintain the normal function of the immune system during and after intense physical exercise
- Vitamin A and D contribute to the normal function of the immune system
- Vitamin A has a role in the process of cell specialisation
- Vitamin D contributes to the maintenance of normal bones, teeth and muscle function
- Vitaflavan® is a standardised source of flavonoids derived from grapeseed extract
Type, size and quantity
DirectionsRecommended Intake - Two capsules taken daily with food, or as professionally directed. Warnings.
- Not suitable for use during pregnancy or if pregnancy is being planned
- If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use
IngredientsProduct Information per Daily Intake
|Ingredient||Amount||Providing||% EC RDA|
|Vitamin A||600mcg||2000i. u. (vegetable source)||75|
|Vitamin D 2||5mcg||200i. u||100|
More from this brand