HealthAid Radiance - Hydrolysed Collagen 1000mg with Vit C Tablets
- Price from:
What are Radiance Tablets?
Collagen is the chief structural protein that makes up connective tissues and forms a major component of hair, skin, nails, and cartilage.The body's natural ability to repair supporting connective tissue and maintain hydration diminishes with age. Radiance helps provide essential nitrogen balancing amino acids along with the antioxidant properties of Vitamin C which together mayhelp to maintain hair strength and texture, strong nails, and improve the skin’s elasticity and suppleness, and maintain healthy joints. HealthAid utilises a special hydrolysed form of collagen to help ensure easier digestion and absorption.
What are Radiance Tablets for?
- Helps to achieve optimum healthy lustrous hair
- May help to maintain Strong and healthy nails
- May help to ensure healthy clean smooth skin
- Helps to maintain cartilage and healthy joints
Who are Radiance Tablets for?
Radiance Tablets may be of benefit to;
- People with poor hair condition, split ends, rough, dry and dull hair
- People with poor skin conditions, acne, pimples and rough dry skin
- People with weak, breakable, discoloured, unhealthy looking nails
- Teenagers going through puberty
- Both Men and women who wish to maintain a good physical appearance
- Helping re-build damaged cartilage
When should I take Radiance Tablets?
Radiance Tablets can be taken on a daily basis to improve physical appearance and help maintain healthy hair, skin, nails, cartilage and joints.
Helps to achieve optimum healthy lustrous hair May help to maintain strong and healthy nails May help to ensure healthy clean smooth skin
Recommended Daily Intake:
Adults, two tablets twice daily on an empty stomach. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
Each tablet contains (average):
Hydrolysed Marine Collagen 1000mg
Vitamin C 20mg
Di-Calcium Phosphate Stearic Acid Magnesium Stearate
Coating: Poly Vinyl Pyrrolidone (PVP)
When you buy
6 of the