BioCare Colleginase Vegetable Capsules
- Price from:
Colleginase is a combination of nutrients required for collagen formation between cells and provides a range of antioxidant nutrients such as Vitaflavan® (a superior source of grapeseed flavonoids) vitamin C, rutin, hesperidin and vitamin A.
- Ascorbic acid (vitamin C) aids collagen synthesis and connective tissue repair
- Choline helps maintain the integrity of the capillary walls
- Rutin and hesperidin support the microcirculation and strengthen capillaries
- Rutin and hesperidin support vitamin C and help maintain healthy skin
- Vitaflavan® is a standardised source of flavonoids derived from grapeseed extract and is an excellent antioxidant
- Vitamin A is required for collagen synthesis and maintaining cartilage
- Vitamin D aids calcium and phosphorus absorption for bone formation
Recommended IntakeTwo capsules taken daily with food, or as professionally directed.
- Not suitable for use during pregnancy or if pregnancy is being planned
Vitamin C 400mg, Choline Bitartrate 200mg, Rutin 120mg, Hesperidin 100mg, Grapeseed Extract 50mg (Vitaflavan®), Vitamin A 600mcg 2000iu (vegetable source), Vitamin D2 5mcg 200iu
When you buy
6 of the